No. You should have received a postcard from ParagonCET informing you to complete online. Effective January 1, 2015, the West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists requires continuing education courses be completed online or on-site. ParagonCET courses are considered online.
Articles in this section
- What are the West Virginia Continuing Education Requirements?
- Are you an approved West Virginia provider?
- What if I have more than one license? Will I have to complete continuing education for each?
- Do you report continuing education credit to my licensing board?
- Will I receive a continuing education catalog?
- West Virginia Provider Number