No, if you are currently licensed in Florida as a Cosmetologist, Facial Specialist, Full Specialist, or Nail Technician you are required to complete 10-Hours of continuing education. Ensure you add additional licenses for this state to your online profile before completing CE. You will receive a certificate of completion for each Florida license in your profile.
Articles in this section
- Renew my license online with MyFloridaLicense.com
- How long does reporting to Florida Board of Cosmetology take?
- New, Florida Board Renewals
- Are you an approved Florida provider?
- I have more than one license in Florida, will I have to complete continuing education for each license?
- Renewal Fees and special information from Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Florida Provider Number.